Who can benefit from these services:
Any person/business with administrative requirements, eg. small and medium enterprises, solo-entrepreneurs, insurance brokers, estate agents and any other person/business who needs administrative support.
Our professional attributes include:
- Superb customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- First class project management.
- Impeccable time management skills.
- Strong communication skills with a confident and professional manner.
- Vast experience working and dealing with a variety of people and their individual needs.
- Strong marketing and publicity skills using a range of local media.
- High level PA skills, including online research, diary/travel management.
- Excellent Account Management competence.
Services provided by Virtual Administrative Consultants:
Personal Assistant & Organizing:
- Manage your schedule & diary
- Arrange and confirm meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Handle purchases on your behalf
- Call/Email reminders
- Keep contacts up to date
- Type meeting minutes, letters, notes, memo’s, etc.
- Take care of paperwork
- Create documents
- Create presentations
- Arrange and confirm personal appointments
- Check and respond email messages
- Any other tasks you need us to do
General Admin Tasks:
- Composing/typing of letters
- General correspondence
- Customer Service and follow up
- Document Scanning
- Forms Design
- Edit/format documents
- Answer customer emails and telephone calls
- Resolve complaints and queries
- Editing/Proof reading
- Internet research
Data Entry and Database Management:
- Data Entry
- Excel Spreadsheet Design & maintenance
- Data processing/capturing
- Create new databases
- Sending invoices and monthly account statements
- Following up payments and outstanding invoices/accounts
- Handling all accounts queries
- Capturing of payments
- Summary of income and expenses
Personnel & Payroll:
- Assist with payroll
- Employee overtime
- Employee leave and sick leave
- Answer employee queries
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Set up email lists
- Sending of emails to lists
- Create Facebook pages and update of weekly/monthly posts
- Create new websites and update existing websites
- Create and redesign logo’s, letterheads, email signatures, etc.
- We also design brochures, flyers, pamphlets, business cards, catalogues, invitations, and certificates
- Power point presentations
We handle all the admin tasks for your events:
- Catering Selection
- Designing of invitations
- Sending out of invitations via email
- Handling all the responses
- Sending out invoices for payments
- Following up of payments
- Compiling a guest list
- Audio/Visual Arrangements
- Registration on day of event
- We have additional services, apart from these above. Client service is very important to us, so we always do our best to accommodate our clients’ needs.
On-site assistance can be discussed – please contact us!